WylieLaw Home About Ask WylieLaw Legal Advice Update Decisions & Press Contact Us En Espanol
Lawyers for the Rest of Us

Downloadable Discrimination/Harassment Form

If you feel that you have been the victim of discrimination as an employee or prospective employee and have been unable to resolve the dispute, you may file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

  • To find your local EEOC office, call 1-800-669-4000 (or 1-800-669-6820 TDD).
  • Download and fill out this form to assist you with your complaint.
  • Consult an attorney if you have questions about your rights and avenues of recourse for collecting damages.

Download "EEOC Form"